Do you find that deciding what to eat, how much to eat, when to eat, and how much exercise you need each day is overwhelming? If so, don't give up since you're not the only one. When faced with so...
Detox Drink Recipes That Your Clients Can Cook by Themselves
Various methods of cleansing the body are used to enhance the effect of diets.
Any fitness instructor will confirm that a cup of the right natural detox sometimes works wonders. It strengthens the immune system, warms when it is cold, helps improve digestion, and has a powerful antibacterial property. By eliminating toxins from the body and reducing inflammation, they affect skin health and reverse the signs of aging. Isn’t that what we expect from modern detox programs? The main thing is to choose the ingredients to taste.
Detox drinks are versatile and safe, but some people with health problems should still treat the ingredients with caution and be sure to consult a doctor. First of all, we are talking about those who suffer from anаemia, diabetes, kidney or liver disease. Any form of detox is also considered unsafe for pregnant women.
We suggest easy-to-prepare recipes for detox drinks, which you can confidently recommend to your clients.
5 The most popular detox drinks
Detox is short for detoxification, which means ridding the body of toxins. We usually call them “slags” in everyday life, but doctors emphasize that this is not a medical term but a commonly used phrase. Residents of large cities are especially at risk of accumulating toxins, where stress and unbalanced nutrition only worsen the situation. This can be solved with the right drinks! So let’s help our customers find delicious and healthy detox drink recipes.
Honey cocktail with cinnamon
Cinnamon and honey contribute to rapid weight loss. The drink will allow you to quickly get rid of extra pounds and get a portion of vital vitamins. Honey smoothie is made with water or green tea. There are also very effective options based on hibiscus, which is a natural cleaner. Water should be boiled or passed through a filter. The cocktail is infused for several hours so that the products discover their beneficial properties.
- Water – 200 ml;
- Honey – 1 teaspoon;
- Cinnamon – 1 teaspoon.
- We heat the water a little in the microwave. It should be warm, but not hot;
- Add cinnamon and honey to the water, and stir thoroughly;
- Leave the drink for 2-4 hours.
We drink a cocktail in the morning on an empty stomach 30 minutes before breakfast. The result of taking the natural detox drink is noticeable in 1 month of daily intake. It is recommended to take for a month. Then, take a break for 2-4 weeks. During this period, you can include a kefir cocktail in the diet.
Smoothies instead of food for weight loss
Drinks based on fermented milk products are nutritious: kefir, cottage cheese, and yogurt. If you plan to replace dinner or breakfast with a cocktail, then it is quite appropriate to use medium-fat kefir. In this case, it is not necessary to use low-fat products. If someone is lactose intolerant, it is better to replace the milk with lactose-free one.
- Kefir – 200 ml;
- Red hot pepper – on the tip of a knife;
- Ground ginger – ½ teaspoon. Ground ginger can be substituted for fresh. In this case, the amount is reduced by 2 times;
- Ground cinnamon – ½ teaspoon.
- Pour kefir into a glass, add spices;
- We stir it and then drink it;
- The cocktail can be used as a second breakfast and taken before bed.
A cocktail will allow you to get rid of 3 extra pounds in 2 weeks when balancing nutrition.
Cleansing cocktail for weight loss at home
Recently, detox shakes have become very popular. They allow you to cleanse the body of various toxins gently. Many natural detox drinks are made based on beets, cucumbers, and herbs. These components perfectly remove toxic substances.
- Beets -1 piece;
- Apple – 2 pieces;
- Celery root – 4 pieces;
- Honey – 1 teaspoon;
- Water – 50 ml optional.
- We squeeze juice from fruits and vegetables;
- We mix all the components with a mixer;
- If necessary, dilute the cocktail with water.
Take a cocktail half an hour before meals 2 times a day, 100 ml.
Cleansing cocktail for weight loss based on green vegetables
Many scientists have proved the benefits of green vegetables. Green vegetables perfectly cleanse the body and contribute to the rapid removal of heavy metals and toxins. The composition of the drink includes white cabbage and broccoli. These components reduce the risk of developing cancer.
- White cabbage – 200 grams;
- Broccoli – 3 inflorescences;
- Avocado – 1 piece;
- Cucumber – ½ pieces;
- Spinach – 1 small bunch;
- Water – 50 ml.
- We clean the avocado and cut it into pieces;
- Cut the remaining vegetables and mix with avocado;
- Grind everything with a blender;
- Add a little water if the consistency is thick.
We drink a cocktail half an hour after eating.
Vitamin cocktail for weight loss
Vitamin drinks are prepared based on a fresh fruit and berry mixture. They are aimed at enriching the body with a vitamin-mineral complex. Useful substances are exactly what the body needs during strict diets and food restrictions. Start your weight loss journey in the right way.
- Egg white – 2 pieces;
- Low-fat sour cream – 100 grams;
- Olive or linseed oil – 1 tablespoon;
- Carrots – ½ pieces;
- Apple – ½ pieces;
- Lemon juice – 2 tablespoons.
- Vegetables and fruits are peeled, cut, and chopped in a blender;
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix everything well again;
- We take a cocktail on an empty stomach half an hour before meals. The drink is very satisfying.
Therefore, it will allow you to eat much less.
Are detox drinks safe for everyone?
There are contraindications to detox drinks.
It is not recommended to consume them when under 18, over 65, when pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you have the following:
- Diseases in the acute period.
- Chronic diseases in the period of exacerbation.
- All the blood disorders.
- Chronic kidney disease.
- Diabetes mellitus type 1.
- Oncological diseases in acute form and remission stage last less than 5 years.
- Conditions after extensive surgery for up to 6 months (decided individually).
- Diseases that limit self-service and independent movement.
- HIV infection.
- Venereal diseases in acute or contagious form.
- Mental illness.
If you are unsure if your client has one of the above diseases, it is best to refer them to a doctor.
Why drink detox drinks?
Slimming cocktails will help you quickly achieve the desired shape and lose extra pounds. They should be included in a comprehensive weight loss program. Nutritionists recommend increasing the amount of liquid consumed in the diet. But you don’t have to drink only water. Water consumption can be supplemented with healthy, balanced smoothies. Drinks will help burn excess fat and enrich the body with a vitamin and mineral complex.
You can make smoothies for weight loss at home. Balanced smoothies are not only for those who want to lose weight. They are good for athletes who want to build muscle faster. Drinks are aimed at increasing the speed of metabolic processes. Their action will be better if you adhere to the basic principles:
- You should drink detox cocktails half an hour before meals;
- Drinks can replace breakfasts and dinners or be taken instead of a snack;
- Use smoothies for fasting days. Drinks that are balanced in composition perfectly saturate, reduce appetite, and suppress hunger.
The course of detox cocktails depends on their components. Basically, it lasts from a week to a month. You should consult with your trainer or doctor before drinking detox drinks.
Include fruit, vegetables, and herbs in your diet. Eat apples, pears, cucumbers, lettuce, parsley, and cabbage. Be sure to include fresh tomatoes and tomato juice in your diet. It is the strongest natural antioxidant, able to remove toxic substances from the body. Try making detox drinks regularly.
Experts usually recommend sticking to detox programs for 2-3 weeks, and already during this time, many patients see positive results, regaining a feeling of lightness and energy. It is advisable to take breaks for at least a month between detox programs.